Bumblebrook offers pet friendly accommodation on the South Coast of NSW in Candelo, close to Bega and the beautiful coastal towns of Merimbula and Pambula. All units now have their own safe, secure dog enclosure. You are welcome to leave your dog in the enclosure when you go out sightseeing, if you are sure they won’t fret for you!
- We welcome pets ‘by arrangement’ when booking
- Pets are allowed in units but not on the furniture or in the bedrooms please.
- Please bring your pet’s own bedding, bowls, leads, toys etc.
- Sorry, but certain breeds may not be welcomed. Please check with your hosts.
- Please supervise pets well if they are off the lead. We do prefer that all dogs remain on a lead. For some this can be their first encounter with a goat! We also have also small farm animals and wild life, and we would like to keep them feeling safe and secure.
- Please do not leave pets alone in the rooms.
- Paddock and water available for those travelling with horses.
- We love animal photos so please send yours in! We might post it on the website!
Leash Free areas in the Bega Valley
Bridge Street,Haywards Beach,Tathra Beach (south of Tathra Country Club entrance)
Lions Park Beach (part of),Tura Beach (parts of),Aslings Beach
,Short Point (Merimbula),Keith’s Pinch Beach
,Main Beach (Merimbula),