Vacancies – Bumblebrook Farm Motel
We currently have vacancies for both bed sitter units and family units. We are booked out for the June long weekend,
Come and enjoy the beautiful weather this area has to offer over Autumn. Bumblebrook Farm Motel offers all the joys of camping; a camp fire, plenty of space and bush to walk around in and a creek to explore but the bonus of a warm comfy bed and shower to come back to.
No vacancies from Tuesday 17th May through to Tuesday 24th May 2016.
- Next Candelo Markets Sunday 5th June 2016
- Check out what is happening with the Whale Watching – http://www.sapphirecoast.com.au/nature/whales/whale-watching
- Limited Wifi access now available –
- Visit many country markets in the area every weekend to source out excellent local produce.
- Comfortable, relaxed self-contained farm stay accommodation
- We use Enjo products to reduce the use of harsh chemicals with our cleaning.
- Pet friendly accommodation by appointment
- Inspiring scenery for budding artists and photographers or the perfect place to meditate your stress away
Bumblebrook Farmstay Animal News
Take a look under our Pet Friendly page to see what is going on with the animals on the farm and check out our Facebook page.
Candelo in the Bega Valley
- Close to Mountains & Beaches – scenic drives -farm stay accommodation halfway between Sydney & Melbourne – 2 1/2 hrs drive from Canberra.
- We are only 1/2 hr drive to the pristine beaches of the Sapphire Coast without the expensive tariffs and the crowds.
- To find out what’s on around the Sapphire Coast (Bega Tathra, Candelo, Merimbula, Pambula, Eden) each month go to www.sapphirecoast.com.au