Vacancies – Bumblebrook Farm Motel
Candelo, near Bega, Far South Coast, NSW
Come and enjoy the pristine beaches and the many beautiful country drives with lots of little villages and towns to discover in the Far South Coast of New South Wales.
For all booking enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 02 6493 2238 or 0411 041 622
Summer time on the Far South Coast visiting the many small villages and townships and searching out the fresh food of the region at the many cafes and coffee shops. Take a drive and explore the many pristine beaches of the area and in the evening enjoy a camp fire with family and friends then into a warm shower and bed. Awake in the morning to the sounds of many of the local birds with your “Cook Your Own” breakfast hamper to enjoy on your private verandah overlooking the property and distant escarpment.
For personal service please phone Us Today for a booking or email email@example.com.
- Next Candelo Markets Sunday 5th February 2017
- Check out what is happening with the Whale Watching
- Limited Wifi access now available
- Visit many country markets in the area every weekend to source out excellent local produce.
- Comfortable, relaxed self-contained farm stay accommodation
- We limit the use of harsh cleaning chemicals for your comfort and health.
- Pet friendly accommodation by appointment
- Inspiring scenery for budding artists and photographers or the perfect place to meditate your stress away
Bumblebrook Farmstay Animal News
Take a look under our Pet Friendly page to see what is going on with the animals on the farm and check out our Facebook page.
Candelo in the Bega Valley
- Close to Mountains & Beaches – scenic drives -farm stay accommodation halfway between Sydney & Melbourne – 2 1/2 hrs drive from Canberra.
- We are only 1/2 hr drive to the pristine beaches of the Sapphire Coast without the expensive tariffs and the crowds.
- To find out what’s on around the Sapphire Coast (Bega Tathra, Candelo, Merimbula, Pambula, Eden) each month go to www.sapphirecoast.com.au