Vacancies – Bumblebrook Farm Motel
Bumblebrook Farm Motel will be closed from Wednesday 17th August through to and including Friday 16th September 2016.
For all booking enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter is here. You can still enjoy beautiful winter days on the Far South Coast visiting the many small villages and townships and searching out the beauitiful food of the region at the many cafes and coffee shops. If you feel like a day trip to the snow then we are only a 2 hour drive then return to peace and tranquility of Bumblebrook Farm Motel. The next day take a drive to the coast; only 1/2 an hour away. In the evening enjoy a camp fire with family and friends then into a warm bed shower and bed. Awake in the morning to the sounds of many of the local birds. and your “Cook Your Own” breakfast hamper to enjoy at your leisure. Phone Us Today for a booking or email email@example.com.
- Next Candelo Markets Sunday 7th August
- Check out what is happening with the Whale Watching
- Limited Wifi access now available
- Visit many country markets in the area every weekend to source out excellent local produce.
- Comfortable, relaxed self-contained farm stay accommodation
- We use Enjo products to reduce the use of harsh chemicals with our cleaning.
- Pet friendly accommodation by appointment
- Inspiring scenery for budding artists and photographers or the perfect place to meditate your stress away
Bumblebrook Farmstay Animal News
Take a look under our Pet Friendly page to see what is going on with the animals on the farm and check out our Facebook page.
Candelo in the Bega Valley
- Close to Mountains & Beaches – scenic drives -farm stay accommodation halfway between Sydney & Melbourne – 2 1/2 hrs drive from Canberra.
- We are only 1/2 hr drive to the pristine beaches of the Sapphire Coast without the expensive tariffs and the crowds.
- To find out what’s on around the Sapphire Coast (Bega Tathra, Candelo, Merimbula, Pambula, Eden) each month go to www.sapphirecoast.com.au