Vacancies available for the up coming School Holidays – get in quick to enjoy a short break in the beautiful Bega Valley.
SPECIAL FAMILY UNIT – 3 NIGHTS ONLY $350 a saving of $100 and includes our “Cook Your Own” breakfast hamper for the first night stay. Mention this special when booking.
For all booking enquiries please email [email protected] or give us a call on 02 6493 2238 or 0411 041 622
Autumn is in the air. A great time to get out and about and explore the Far South Coast of New South Wales in the beautiful Bega Valley. Enjoy country drives exploring the many small villages and surrounds and then return to Bumblebrook Farm Motel for the peace and tranquility of our farmstay overlooking the beautiful valley and beyonds. Sit back on your verandah with an evening glass of your favourite drink and soak up the atmosphere and relax.
For personal service please phone and Us Today for a booking or email [email protected]
- Next Candelo Markets Sunday 6th May 2018
- Check out what is happening with the Whale Watching
- Limited Wifi access now available
- Visit many country markets in the area every weekend to source out excellent local produce.
- Comfortable, relaxed self-contained farm stay accommodation
- We limit the use of harsh cleaning chemicals for your comfort and health.
- Pet friendly accommodation by appointment
- Inspiring scenery for budding artists and photographers or the perfect place to meditate your stress away
Bumblebrook Farmstay Animal News
Take a look under our Pet Friendly page to see what is going on with the animals on the farm and check out our Facebook page.
Candelo in the Bega Valley
- Close to Mountains & Beaches – scenic drives -farm stay accommodation halfway between Sydney & Melbourne – 2 1/2 hrs drive from Canberra.
- We are only 1/2 hr drive to the pristine beaches of the Sapphire Coast without the expensive tariffs and the crowds.
- To find out what’s on around the Sapphire Coast (Bega Tathra, Candelo, Merimbula, Pambula, Eden) each month go to www.sapphirecoast.com.au