Bumblebrook Farm Motel has a lot to offer to you for a short get away. A great time to get out and about and explore the Far South Coast of New South Wales in the beautiful Bega Valley. Enjoy country drives exploring the many small villages and surrounds and then return to Bumblebrook Farm Motel for the peace and tranquility of our farmstay overlooking the beautiful valley and beyonds. Sit back on your verandah with an evening glass of your favourite drink and soak up the atmosphere and relax or enjoy a camp fire with family and friends.
- Candelo Markets first Sunday of every month
- Check out what is happening with the Whale Watching
- Limited Wifi access now available
- Visit many country markets in the area every weekend to source out excellent local produce.
- Comfortable, relaxed self-contained farm stay accommodation
- We limit the use of harsh cleaning chemicals for your comfort and health.
- Pet friendly accommodation by appointment
- Inspiring scenery for budding artists and photographers or the perfect place to meditate your stress away
Children love to play in the creek and visit the animals.
- Close to Mountains & Beaches – scenic drives - farm stay accommodation halfway between Sydney & Melbourne – 2 1/2 hrs drive from Canberra.
- Only 1/2 hr drive to the pristine beaches of the Sapphire Coast without the expensive tariffs and the crowds.
- To find out what’s on around the Sapphire Coast (Bega Tathra, Candelo, Merimbula, Pambula, Eden) each month go to www.sapphirecoast.com.au